- Enterprise Architect
- Technical Planner
- Sr. Logistics Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Sr. Test and Evaluation Engineer
- Systems Engineer Integrator
- Web Designer
- Systems Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Systems Engineer (Networking Focus)
- Project Lead/Engineer
- Systems Engineer/Army Business Development Specialist
- GPS/Navigation SME
- Systems Engineer
Are you a student?
It's all about opportunities and they are endless with CTSi. Explore how CTSi is empowering and cultivating this generation.Get more information about our
co-op and internship opportunities
Electronic Technician III
Coherent Technical Services, Inc. is seeking an electronics technician III. Candidate must have formal electronics training from: Technical School, or Class A or B military school in electronics or communications, or two (2) year electronics apprentice program. Formal electronics training in: Installation Tasks, Soldering, Circuit Board component installation, Cable Dressing, Cable Tray, Conduit, and Making/Repairing Shipboard and Avionics military connectors.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. EOE M/F/V/D
High School Diploma
- Four (4) years of practical experience in the field of electronics repair, maintenance and checkout.
- Mil Circular connector and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) experience.
- Must be demonstrate a basic understanding of electronic principals such Ohms Law, continuity and describe troubleshooting steps.
- Must be 'computer literate' in the Microsoft Windows operating environment and have basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Position will be trained to use special in-house data acquisition and analysis software applications.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for security clearance eligibility.
- Current DOD security clearance a plus.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!