CTSi is looking for an experienced technical Project Manager to lead an engineering services contract for a critical commercial Aerospace customer. Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of an engineering services contract, including overseeing deliverables, coordinating with the customer’s engineering and project management lead, managing a cross-functional project team, and providing routine reports to CTSi corporate leadership.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer on all aspects of CTSi efforts.
- Manage a diverse team providing software and hardware development, test, and evaluation.
- Identify risks to successful program and project execution, develop mitigation strategies, and track and report progress.
- Identify opportunities for growth and develop and execute capture strategies.
- Work with corporate financial analysts to track expenditures, determine burn rates for individual projects, and provide financial reports.
- Work with customer project leaders to define tasks and schedules, develop cost estimates, and identify required resources.
- Work with CTSi human resources personnel to develop job requisitions, interview and evaluate candidates, and hire new project staff as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure the contract is executed in accordance with CTSi policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing proposals for related with other clients and customers.
- BS in engineering or engineering management.
- PMP certificate or equivalent desired.
- 10+ years’ experience leading cross-functional teams executing systems engineering, software engineering, and electrical and mechanical engineering projects.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining schedules, and a demonstrated commitment to meeting delivery schedules.
- Experience with customer interface and developing customer relationships.
- Experience working in a DoD environment.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
- Experience managing costs for a large project ($1M plus).
- Strong analytical and follow through skills.
- DoD security clearance required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.