Coherent Technical Services, Inc. (CTSi) is seeking a full time Senior System Engineer.
The Senior Systems Engineer role performs a variety of complex assignments to support the integration of an Unmanned Arial System (UAS) into existing Navy shore and shipboard command and control systems. Specifically:
- Provide analytical, acquisition and technical engineering support under various DOD contracts.
- Provide technical leadership and support in areas within the entire systems engineering lifecycle.
- Develop, execute and evaluate systems and software engineering processes.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise architecture and requirements.
- Performs technical analyses and provides technical input to decision makers.
- Assist in the system design, development, implementation, and test activities related to engineering of functional requirements for complex software, hardware and associated support systems.
- Apply engineering principles to perform functional capability implementation planning, system architecture design, computer system integration and configuration management.
- Will be responsible for supporting segments or phases of broader, more complex projects.
- Assists with maintaining technical integrity and systems engineering process discipline across the entire spectrum of technical activities.
- Ensures traceability of requirements, design and verification; writes tailored checklists, entry/ exit criteria, and project objectives and assumptions to support systems engineering technical milestones.
- Ensures integration of specialty engineering, including Software Engineering, Human System Integration (HSI), System Safety, Security, and E3.
U.S. Citizenship is required for security clearance eligibility.
A bachelor's or postgraduate degree in an engineering discipline from a school where the specified curriculum was accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- A total of at least 12 years of professional engineering experience that consisted of performing the foregoing engineering functions, and
- At least 6 years of the foregoing total experience shall have been in field of systems engineering, and
- At least 3 years of experience as technical team lead, design lead, or project manager
- Not required but a plus - demonstrated experience working complex technical issues in a DOD environment, configuration management, requirements management using the DOORS® management tool, and Microsoft office suite. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.