Coherent Technical Services, Inc is seeking a System Security Engineer (Journeyman to Senior level) to work at Pax River, MD supporting Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems (ATC&LS). The role will perform the following tasks:
- Must possess thorough knowledge of policies and procedures with regards to Department of the Navy (DoN) Anti Tamper (AT).
- Rapidly Gain understanding of the assigned system and the existing Program Protection Plan (PPP).
- Keep PPP current via interaction and participation in program activities, based on changes in the system, changes in policy, security training etc.
- Maintain regular interaction with the team of protection and risk management leads - to get expert opinion on specific areas of risk/mitigation.
- Maintain regular interaction with vendors.
- Must be able to align protection of horizontal Critical Program Information (CPI) to address the risk of possible loss or compromise for the same or similar CPI with more than one program, ensuring that risks are evaluated and accepted, or are effectively mitigated by the affected entities.
- Responsible for requesting and reviewing threat products when CPI and Critical Components (CC)/Critical Functions (CF) are identified IAW the program schedule.
- Support related products trying to leverage the same system PPP.
- Continue to identify new vulnerabilities, at both the system level and in the development environment.
- Ensure new countermeasures are identified and implemented.
- Participate in reinspection for new weaknesses, vulnerabilities, and changes.
- B.S. or B.A in engineering or physics from an accredited school.
- This position requires at least 10 years’ experience in an engineering position to include 3 years’ experience related to Naval ATC Systems and 5 years’ practical engineering experience in a designated field associated with USN ATC landing systems. Specific experience with JPALS and Unmanned Combat Aerial Systems is highly desirable.
- Possess strong organization, documentation, and project management skills.
- Understand government processes and procedures.
U.S. Citizenship is required for security clearance eligibility. Must be able to obtain a Top-Secret clearance.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply online at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.