Coherent Technical Services, Inc. (CTSi) is seeking highly motivated system engineering professionals to join our team. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) support, platform integration testing, system engineering, test tool development, systems requirements analysis, integration and installation interface support for the system-level integration of GPS/PNT systems across DoD platforms.
- Minimum SECRET clearance.
- This individual must possess a bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, and computer engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline from accredited University OR equivalent experience in design, analysis and development of hardware/software systems in related Government projects.
- Experience in system engineering and DoD acquisition on a DoD program.
- Technical expertise with system engineering, systems requirements analysis, interface support, system-level integration, test tool development, installation platform and integration testing.
- Experience with AutoCAD and MBSE tools such as Cameo Systems Modeler, Cameo Collaborator, Teamwork Cloud, and CMPro to ensure PNT requirements are complete and consistently reflected in the IRDs/TDPs, Block Diagrams, TRD, and Interface Matrixes.
- Prior experience with GPS/PNT related projects preferred.
- This individual will be able to support a fast-paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills, be a self-starter, and be able to partner with lead engineer teammates to support all system engineering aspects of a program.
- Experience in devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems considering hardware and software capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results; includes analysis of user needs, documentation of user interface requirements, and translation into proper system specifications (System Requirements Document (SRD), Interface Control Document (ICD), Technical Data Package (TDP), Installation Requirements Drawings (IRDs), and establishment of a formal interface agreement(s) for platform integration.
- 3+ years of experience in Systems/Equipment Integration, Model Based Systems Engineering, Configuration Management, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification or Requirements Documentation, Technical Requirements Traceability, Systems Analysis, development of System Block Diagrams and Systems Architecture.
- Experience in documenting and configuration managing the integration efforts via interface agreements, CMPro, interface matrix updates, IRD development/revisions and executing/responding to Liaison Action Records.
- 3+ years of experience in Test and Evaluation, development of Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Conduct of Operational Assessments and Evaluations, and working with OPTEVFOR.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in PNT systems.
- Ability to participate in all phases of scientific and engineering projects such as research, design, development, testing, modeling, simulating, training, and documentation.
- Some military experience is a plus.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply online at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.